"SheDownForMe" (Drake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

BL3

"SheDownForMe"

Benny Liang (Producer)

Samples PARTYNEXTDOOR's "Make A Mill" for the hook! The vibe of this beat has this little dark feeling which reminds me of "Started From the Bottom" -- which is why I think this would be a great beat for Drake

ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

Twitter: @Benstar16

- Benny

Last edited:
Greetings there talented earthling.

This is really nice. I think its creative. I like the mellow tone and atmosphere. I like the drum work as always and its consistent. I like the sample in there and the effects. I would like to hear this with the keys and certain synths having a little more clarity. This is great work. I would like to hear someone on this.

I have my third beat tape coming out this fall/winter and I premiered a track from it entitled "Astral Atlasatlantis", please return the feedback by downloading it here(official version): The Toasted Travels: New Toast: "Astral Atlasatlantis" from SPACE TOAST VOL. 3 and commenting here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/astralatlasatlantis-%7C-f4f-%7C-%2Aearly-exclusive-space-toast-vol-3-a-449283/

- TTT

That was pretty good. I liked the sample, and I think it's it's interesting how you got all of those sounds to sit well together. Creative.

Great track man, sounds a lot like something Drake would use ;) The drums sound great, and I like the piano on the second part of the song. Great beat overall ;)

Hey!

Even tough I dont like Drake, I really enjoyed this! The bass is the only thing that sounds weird for me, it just doesn't hit's hard enough.

I have a problem in that I'm stingy as hell with compliments...just don't like giving them out all willy-nilly. That being said...I LOVE THIS SHIT. Like, this is one of the best tracks I've heard on here (in my opinon). I don't really scour the forums everyday or nothing, but still, this is one is love right here.

I love the soft piano (rhodes?), the 808s, the atmos pad(s)...just how you were able to get everything to sit so well. Hella sound quality. This shit makes me wanna go make another track.

Anyway when you get the time, I'd appreciate it if you could visit my thread and leave some feedback. I'd appreciate it. ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-trouble-new-beat-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-449776/

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

As a matter of fact, do you have a facebook, email, some way I can get in touch with you in regards to this track?

Very good love the whole joint. Chorus of the 808 got my head noddin. I can kinda hear snoop on this more than drake.

i like this track a lot and i definitely see drake on it, but i think the bass sounds kind of weird. however, the sample is too sick man.

Back