ShatteredScreamsMusic Presents... eighty OHMS x Kash McFlyy = F4F100

vato22

Sup Fp heres a track for ya...I'm currently working on a new album..I will keep you guys posted...ALL FEED RETURNED

The beat is ill as F, but not feelin the vocal verses much and most of them are mixed way too low. If you let me get this beat, I'll make a fire remix no doubt.

Ok ok ok man I don't really like the last verse.. I'll throw it at u if u want to jump on that verse but u can't get just the instrumental

Thx yungspazz I will check it when I get home .. And I will hook u up with the album when it drops

this is dope bro reminds me of sum strange music type ish. Ima follow you on sc bro. and peep for your album, keep grindin bro.

When u say work on the flow? U mean first mc or second ? Also im the first mc.. And if u call spitting multiple different flows shaky then I guess it is what it is .. Not everybody can be a generic cookie cutter simple ass flow master I guess

@anaujiram thx for feed and I will return your feed shortly. hopefully I'll get around to those beats sometime in the near future!

Back