ShatteredScreamsMusic Presents... eighty OHMS Intro = F4F100

bro i loved your track! lyrics are dark af and the tone of the voice fits perfectly! Great intro...it got me already in the mood of the song! mixing is perfect! I made sure to follow you back!Looking forward to collab with you in the near future!

bro i loved your track! lyrics are dark af and the tone of the voice fits perfectly! Great intro...it got me already in the mood of the song! mixing is perfect! I made sure to follow you back!Looking forward to collab with you in the near future!

Hell yeah no doubt man... I'll be hitting you up

I like your voice on the track. I think its a little too loud. The vibe is different. A little weird for my taste. But it sounds pretty well mixed overall. Returned

I like your voice on the track. I think its a little too loud. The vibe is different. A little weird for my taste. But it sounds pretty well mixed overall. Returned

Thx man.. Ya I guess you could say I'm a "weird" dude too lol.. It's true I'm fucked in the head

Hey I'm here to return feedback. Sorry Im bit late btw,

The beat is fire man. Its unique, its like its its own style. The vocals are a little bit hard to hear, and could be mixed a little better, but the flow is great man. I like how you make your voice a little corse, and you got a flow that fits well into the beat.

You got a youtube? I would like to add you if you want a sub for sub? And keep me updated when you got a new song up.

Hey I'm here to return feedback. Sorry Im bit late btw,

The beat is fire man. Its unique, its like its its own style. The vocals are a little bit hard to hear, and could be mixed a little better, but the flow is great man. I like how you make your voice a little corse, and you got a flow that fits well into the beat.

You got a youtube? I would like to add you if you want a sub for sub? And keep me updated when you got a new song up.

I don't got a YouTube yet.. But I will soon

Back