Send me your tracks!

Olie

Here's a verse from a while back:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&feature=vm&video_id=QyyuwIEpCQg[/video]
(note: this is over half a year old)

I've been a member on future producers for over 2 years now and I'm looking for some more experience writing and rapping (on beats that i didn't produce). I could go and write to already well known instrumentals but that gets dull and I thought that there would be people on here who would like more experience mixing vocals (optional) or just the opportunity to hear someone on their track.

I'de love to give every style and experience level a try from experimental to boom bap, old or new producers - so don't be afraid to send me anything. I thought the best way to work this is to send me your beats either to my email olieodin@gmail.com or inbox me on here, i will do my best to throw something good down on it and send you it back then that's it, no pressure to do anything. if you really like it and feel we have to do something with it we can figure something out we both agree on, if not thanks for the opportunity to rap on your beat! I can either send the vocals raw (I use a Shure sm7b microphone) or do a ehh job mixing them myself, depending on whether you want the experience from it - you can do whatever you like to my vocals (chop, scew, time stretch, reverse, vaporise) once you have them, as long as you don't go posting them online or where ever without my permission first. You could send info about yourself in the email so i can tailor it more to what you're into or if you have a specific topic that you really wanted to hear on that beat or other random thoughts/ideas, I'm pretty much open to anything.

I will try to write and record to as many beats as humanly possible to the best of my ability. hope to hear from you guys soon. (yes I'm British)

~ Olie

Not sure this thread is in the right place, can a mod move it if there's a better section to put it in, thanks.

Back