Sen - Chill progressing beat [F4F]

Ab$ynth

My latest, be mean with the comments! I'll return the favor.

Leave a like or a follow if you can,
Thanks!
ARBO

id definetley say work on the mixing. you want to find a balance of having each sound having its own place in the mix but also have everything feel like one. other than mixing everything sounds on point, is that a key! adlib sample you have chopped up playing in the back? haha. good looks man ill link my latest beats below, and ya be honest and mean, tell me what i dont want to hear lol.

id definetley say work on the mixing. you want to find a balance of having each sound having its own place in the mix but also have everything feel like one. other than mixing everything sounds on point, is that a key! adlib sample you have chopped up playing in the back? haha. good looks man ill link my latest beats below, and ya be honest and mean, tell me what i dont want to hear lol.

I never really feel like mixing hahaha, I always just skip quickly over it,but you're definitely right.Whichsample?The loop in the back or the voice saying stuff?
For the loop in the back it's the 1,2,3,4 at the beginning of No Vacation - Laudry Day, and the woman is Blossom Dearie in Lover Man.

I really like your track Wah Wah the drums sound amazing, i like the little percussion panned to the left and the breakdown where the beat stutters: wow! It's a little different from what i do and i understand it's supposed to be rapped over but you could try adding a little variation in there, try to switch it up.
Thanks for the feedback man!
Keep at it.

My latest, be mean with the comments! I'll return the favor.

Leave a like or a follow if you can,
Thanks!
ARBO

I appreciate the slow build up, track develops nicely, I think the mix is pretty good actually. Pad, samples and snare all fit in together well (samples are slight loud though imo). Drum pattern is simple but works for the track. I enjoyed it, I think mixing and more variety is what u should work on

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

I appreciate the slow build up, track develops nicely, I think the mix is pretty good actually. Pad, samples and snare all fit in together well (samples are slight loud though imo). Drum pattern is simple but works for the track. I enjoyed it, I think mixing and more variety is what u should work on

Thanks a lot!
I left some feedback on your beat

Back