SchoolBoy Q x Danny Brown Type Beat - Bold ASF Prod. By @DontaBlack330

Whats good FB fam, check out the beat and drop some feed for me. Your feedback on the mix would help!!! All feedback will be returned! Leave links!

SchoolBoy Q x Danny Brown Type Beat - Bold ASF Prod. By @DontaBlack330 - YouTube

thats a phat beat man! I would just cut a touch of the low end on those kicks during the verse part
As they got some pretty heavy lows and drops out a bit much for my personal liking. But thats only in headphones. Your beats sick
I would rock it

Great composition man, could definitely catch a flow to this. Just a few small mixing things imo, first, I agree with raising the volume of the hats a bit. The snare seemed a little bit harsh, too, try a small cut in the frequency range around 5k to make it less tiring on the ears. That's really just up to preference though, good work!

Dope mix man. Really enjoyed the drum work on this especially the snares. I think the bass could have been more clean and less dirty but thats just a preference. Either way nice track, and I can def see not only schoolboy, but all the TDE crew on this. Keep it up

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

this is a slapper.. synth in the beginning was pretty nasty to me. i liked the beat a lot bro, nuthin bad to say at all, everything bangs

Last edited:
I could definitely see Schoolboy on this. I really like this man. I feel like most "trap" beats i hear on here, the future type, are kind of played. I like that whole sound, but i definitely think that Schoolboy Q, AND Danny Brown for that matter, is taking that new kind of sound in a really interesting direction. The last Schoolboy album was amazing to me. Production-wise, that shit was dope to me.
I like this. I havent checked any of your other stuff, but it sounds like you got the sound down. When you start to do something really different with it, I think its going to come out super hard bro.

I can definitely see Schoolboy Q on this track. I'm feeling the overall rhythm of the beat. My only criticism would be the low end, maybe replacing with an 808 bassline could do the trick. All-in-all, dope beat!

Back