"Scheming Up" - Prod . By KingDrewxlll. Looking for constructive feedback and tips

LongLiveTheKing

"Scheming Up" - Prod . By KingDrewxlll. Looking for constructive feedback and tips

whats up bro its been a while since Ive made any beats feeling rusty. returning all listens and feedback!

the beat is deff cool maybe add another part just to switch it up a little bit though gets a little repetitive not much just a little something

the drums are deff cool the melody isn't bad not great but if im being honest that synth is just not doing it for me maybe its just me but it just sounds a little cheesy

the drums are deff cool the melody isn't bad not great but if im being honest that synth is just not doing it for me maybe its just me but it just sounds a little cheesy

too lazy for a bridge on this one tbh . wanted to something simple nothing too complex. I agree i thought it could be a tad repetitive but felt with an artist on it, it may not be as huge deal. I appreciate the listen and your honest feed bro

Nice beginning, like the roll and drop sequence. Kick combines with it. Snare is quite different but doesn't sound bad. Cool stop details, hi-hat are pretty loose. Nothing i would change. Mix sounds good. Could you check my tracks? Have all kinds of beats soundcloud.com/cbg-131194

pretty good track. my tip is to try messing around with some eq on your drums to give them more punch and direction, that would light up this beat a little bit more. good work man, keep it up.

I can definitely imagine someone rapping over this beat man, definitely a dope track. I hear no issue on the mixing or in the arrangement, to tell you the truth I think that it is indeed repetitive but it ain't boring. The mix of the drums and instrumental bring out the best from one another ~ stay fresh.

THAT BASS.
I like this a lot.
The melody could use a switch up there and there but if there'd be a rapper rapping on this, I wouldn't mind the repetativeness.

Good intro. I was expecting more of a drop but what you did was cool too. Good vocal chants throughout. The drums feel a tad on the weak side though. The main synth also gets a bit repetitive. Maybe if there was different synths and more reverb/delay on them. I think this needs more mixing/mastering. But the beat there is solid.

Good intro. I was expecting more of a drop but what you did was cool too. Good vocal chants throughout. The drums feel a tad on the weak side though. The main synth also gets a bit repetitive. Maybe if there was different synths and more reverb/delay on them. I think this needs more mixing/mastering. But the beat there is solid.

thanks bro, ill revisit the things you suggested

Hot shit bro. This has so many elements that I don't even have a genre for it, but certainly knocks bro!! Keep up the good shit

Dope asf bro! Haven't heard anything like this in a while. Only thing I would change personally is the snare. IMO it sounds kinda weak right now, punchier would sound better.

Really dope beat. I love the starting melody and then when the 808 hits and then when hihats come. Good work! Keep it up!

Back