SCE I 65 | Rite Nah Prod. By IDBeats (Official Video) feed4feed

Very dope production, the bridge definitely kicks in the verse nicely. The rappers are dope and fit the beat perfect, the pad arp is sick and the sub knocks just right keep up the great work bro.

Good production, nice verses. Not my cup of tea though, technically everything is great, but I'm not into Trap/808 like that.

this goes hard overall really good. you all got talent and can rap for real and the beat is clean so is the video. I'd like to see you over some smooth oldschool or something not that trappy that would be interesting too. check your pm about the beat you gave me feedback for.

P.

Last edited:
straight fire. idk why this got only 500 views. everything on point and top tier. i'll post it wherever i can :D

I'm tryna learn that handshake fam! Yeah this joint needs to be poppin in the clubs rite nah - 808s go hard, hook is hard, flows are hard, whole track goes hard (pause). I can't even hate on this joint cuz this aint no rookie music and I can tell you all been doin this for years. Video is on point too with good editing, scenes. Daym this joint go hard!

Thanks for the feed. The producer on this is air tight, and the rappers complement it well. Some talented artists over a dope beat with a well-shot video. This is professional quality for sure. Well done.

Nice work so far. Video editing was executed well.
Raps were solid & good beat selection.
Keep grinding and appreciate the support on my thread.

Back