Savage Exposition [F4F]

You have a great natural voice for rap would love to hear ya over a non trap beat...maybe something soulful that would challenge you as a artist

Reminds me of death grips a bit .. the flow is dope and so is the aggression.. I think the distortion really works well with the beat. Got kind of a punk feel to it. Dope man. The quality is a bit meh but i think that it makes it lofi and super cool sounding.. raw. Return the feedback that would be appreciated bro!! Peace

One man cypher episode 3!!

Pretty solid work. I like your flow and delivery. This would be sounds much better on some other (more agressive) beat. The mix need some improvements. But you definitely got potential!

I like the sophisticated lyrics - always have..But I've heard other songs from you with more memorable hooks..your verse game is Ok but just that, I wish you would take a singers perspective on your verses, just to try it out. I will mix your songs if you need a mixer. Sometimes an extra ear is all you need - doesn't have to be me but just another perspective, you feel me!?

Back