sampled and EDM song and remixed bad and boujee (all feedback is returned)

The intro is epic... damn. Honestly was expecting complete trash... The vocals are drowned out just a tiny bit, so some EQ manipulation would help, it might just be that the 808s are too loud, but hard to tell without being able to play around with volume levels. As soon as the 808s fade, though, the vocals seem to get significantly louder (and clearer). The chorus is solid, verses are pretty good. However, I was waiting for a build up and a sick drop. I would go back and split the lyrics audio clip and add like 32 bars in there to make room for an epic drop and a nice EDM head-bob melody. This is a solid foundation, but it left me wanting more. You clearly have an aptitude for this and by no means is this bad, but I think there is a lot more potential here.

Any feedback on mine would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
New Beat Dropped "Unstoppable" } Legit F4F

thanks for the feedback i appreciate the criticism. and yeah i was really proud of the intro lmao i took the song, slowed it and pitched it and played it backwards and it sounded like it could work w a trap song so i just went with it and ig it worked. ill check out your song right now btw

Back