Sampled beat (Feed 4 feed)

Ooooooooooouuuuuuuhh this is tight. Great stuff man, I'm definitely a fan. The drum work is on point and very original actually. I think the mix needs a little reworking in terms of the mids. They sound a little muffled. Try bringing them out more and making the sound crisper. Overall, great track!

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

thanks for the feedback! Maybe i can work a little on the mix, but i dont want it to sound to crisp, i want it to sound likesom real undiscovered underground mixtape shit

Really diggin the vibe on this one man. i feel the mix is good, leaves more than enough room for someone to rap over it. Those drums are tight as well, especially with the way you chopped the sample, on some 90's shit. Only thing id say is maybe beef up the kick on the low end just a bit, it sounds good the way it is but i think giving it a bit more depth might make it sound better. Keep up the work man.

Return the feedback when you got some time: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/not-about-grizz-full-track-495791/

Nice grimmy vibe on this one . I feel the the bass needlittle mixing unless you really want that old school grimmy sound but otherwise this is on point . Great drum and sample to . Keep it up fam

Back