sample beats f4f

eastern vibes. I liked the beats but they most def need some creative mixing(distort everything) as they sounded too raw and plastic to me.

Really unexpected chop but there's hidden potential. I'd say that you need to take care of drums first and foremost. A punchier kick would make the beat shine, snare sounds good, maybe a shaker that plays constant groove would tie it together.

Full Stash | Dark x Melodic

I think you can make something epic out of this,
liking the vibes it gives, i'd suggest a diffrent drum pattern and defenitely a punchier kick-bass
Guitar Chill

Last edited:
First Sample:I liked the attempt of sampling a middle eastern flute, but to be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. Maybe some chopping and inputting more variety would make this stand out. I liked the 808 bassline you added towards the end.

Second Sample: The sample is dope, but I think it could of banged out more. Maybe a different drum pattern (aka The Diplomats, Jadakiss, insert any NY rapper here)

Show some love: Joey Bada$$ x Fabolous Type Beat - NY Love "F4F"

First Sample:I liked the attempt of sampling a middle eastern flute, but to be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. Maybe some chopping and inputting more variety would make this stand out. I liked the 808 bassline you added towards the end.

Second Sample: The sample is dope, but I think it could of banged out more. Maybe a different drum pattern (aka The Diplomats, Jadakiss, insert any NY rapper here)

Back