Sad Sonata HipHop [Lofi/Chill/Sad] *F4F*

Thanks for the feedback on my Chopstix beat. This one is perfect. I usually have lofi hip hop play around my house when I'm not making music. This is perfect to fit in with everything else. It would be one of the better pieces on the playlist as well.

Damn, clocked this bpm around 48, might be the slowest beat I've heard on here lol; it's dope tho, suppper chill, could see someone rocking this nice with some spaced out reverb vocals doing an almost like spoken word type track, good stuff

Damn, clocked this bpm around 48, might be the slowest beat I've heard on here lol; it's dope tho, suppper chill, could see someone rocking this nice with some spaced out reverb vocals doing an almost like spoken word type track, good stuff

lol..or lazy rap on it..thanks!

^Beat is around 95 bpm. how do you get it to 48?

yes u're correct sir ..95bpm..lol
Sick and :victory::victory::bigeyes::bigeyes::victory::victory: this is super great man

thanks man!.

Has that nice lofi vibe, i dig the keys by far the best part. Mixing wise the piano has some harsh frequencies in the 2-5k range, try finding the specific frequencies and eqing them out. Other than than that great work.

Please check this out.
f4f MPC boom bap beat

Has that nice lofi vibe, i dig the keys by far the best part. Mixing wise the piano has some harsh frequencies in the 2-5k range, try finding the specific frequencies and eqing them out. Other than than that great work.

Please check this out.
f4f MPC boom bap beat

thanks man!..I'll check u out

love this rainy type drive... cruise around with one rolled up for this... those horns are memorizing. drums could be mixed a bit better as well as keys but im a fan for sure! let me know what you think of this little lofi beat of mine!! Mid Morning Merlot by SCUMBAG JONES | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thanks bro..def will check u out

Very nice and chill the sounds used are really nice but the drums could do with a lil EQ I know its Lo Fi but they sounded very muddy but overall dope beat I loved the horns as well.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

thanks mate..i'll improve my eq :)...will check ur beats too

Back