Sad Piano guitar hip hop instrumental - Illusion (F4F)

anaujiram

Sup everyone , this is an other beat produce with fl studio 11 . Didnt use sample for this one . Looking for feedback on the mix and overall composition . Let me know your though on this beat and il return feedback on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual .

Thanks

Piano sounds dope and that bass line is rockin'. Love the organ too! I think the drum work needs a little refinement in terms of the mix. Try adding some more depth to the kick and punchiness. Love the ascending piano in the bass.

Keep it up homie!

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Piano sounds dope and that bass line is rockin'. Love the organ too! I think the drum work needs a little refinement in terms of the mix. Try adding some more depth to the kick and punchiness. Love the ascending piano in the bass.

Keep it up homie!

Check me out and let me know what you think!

Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F

- A

Thanks man preciate it , i already left feedback on your thread but like i said beat is dope . Keep it up .

Yeeaah this is dope G. The piano is ill nice melody but what i really like is all your drumming. It sounds very live so big props to you on that. The drumming actual aids everything else nicely. Brings everything out more. You did your thang on this one.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trap-dirty-south-etc/beautiful-people-496086/

Preciate the feedback homie , left a comment on your thread , great beat fam .

Buddy this is a banger fasho you absolutely went in on the keys. The drums gives it that old school break beat vibe and the bassline is nice and fat. This is really perfection even the way you utilized the organ. I like how you played out the piano instead of just sampling nothing better than a producer that can all out compose. Great listen buddy.....check me out.....https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-releases-glory-cloud-f4f-returned-ap-496098/

Preciate the feedback homie nice to hear those words . Left a feedback on your thread sound very good man .

Back