sad lofi beat f4f

Wassup bro! I feel those sad vibes but i think that u must put more Lo-Fi esthetic in the batery, sounds like classic beat!

Keep doin' bro!

Not bad, a little on the short side though and I don't feel like the beat is in anyway complete as of right now. I would try to add more to this and see where it takes you

Feedback on this please https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/painless-death-f4f-548134/

Last edited:
Beat is way too short man. I'd stretch this about to at least 32 bars, even if you don't want to do hook(which is 100% ok).

I second what post #2 says, hi-hats don't really fit here. While I'm digging the snare, that kick needs some more eq to clean up its lower frequencies.

This has a lot of potential, just work on the mix and the arrangement and repost so we can give more tips.

Here's my latest track, can you leave me some honest feedback: Old School hip hop beat.

Drums smack simple boom bap. I actually like the hi hat pattern and tone not sure what the above posters are saying. The main melody is lacking substance though, I wouldn't really place this in the realm of lofi but the beat has potential it needs some polishing to make it sound better. The mix could use some detailing and the length is perfect in my opinion quick little beat. No rules of length keep it up!

Check me out when you get the chance
Classic Boombap, what rapper you hear over this?

Back