Sad/emotional sampled xxxtentacion type beat (need feedback for this beat) f4f

Dope ambience! I really like the sounds selection. Also, that drum programming is sick! The mix is clean and well balanced. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work!

Let me know what you think: 6LACK Type Beat - Miracles

thanks bro.. i love ur song!! great vocals mix and the beat is really smooth and mellow. great job to you & who ever helped u make that "be yourself" track!!!
definately digging the soundscapes in this.. loving the reverse sounds and trippyness overall.. the vibe is very mellow and loose.. the vocal samples are dope too.. reminds me of portishead or bjork lol.. Keep it up man i subbed ya. Rtf? Peace Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

I'm feeling this a whole lot. I'm not into the drums though. Not my style. I know XXX, does is sad music like this though. I would love to collab on this and give a different Drum Programming perspective. Hit me up if interested. Overall great instrumental.

Send me FeedBack HERE

i feel you bro, the sample already had some drums on it when i found it but hit me up igorswag@gmail.com & lets discuss it
I'm feeling this a whole lot. I'm not into the drums though. Not my style. I know XXX, does is sad music like this though. I would love to collab on this and give a different Drum Programming perspective. Hit me up if interested. Overall great instrumental.

Send me FeedBack HERE

This right here is the type of beat that does't need a rapper. Just roll up a fat blunt a get lost in your own thoughts. Nice Job man this is VERY emotional so you succeeded at your goal. is it all a sample or is some of the beat your own composition? The drums drop in and out at the absolute right time. I have a question, how long did it take for you to complete this beat?

Gang Active
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Thank you brotha, appreciate the feedback. I found the sample in one of the drum kits i had and i just added some drums on top of it. Usually i make a beat save it and keep adding ideas within days. so this beat took around 1-3 days, Also, i fuckin w ur gang active music video. really west coast sound. Not many ppl make this type of music anymore, keep it up
This right here is the type of beat that does't need a rapper. Just roll up a fat blunt a get lost in your own thoughts. Nice Job man this is VERY emotional so you succeeded at your goal. is it all a sample or is some of the beat your own composition? The drums drop in and out at the absolute right time. I have a question, how long did it take for you to complete this beat?

Gang Active
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Back