Russ Type Beat (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

I appreciate all the feedback you guys gave me on my recent single. But here is just an instrumental release this time. Let me know what you guys think and I'll do the same for one of your tracks!

these are the beats that I would love to rap on to, only if i can spit but I can't lol, anyways, I really like how subtle and gentle this track is overall. A pleasure indeed to the ears, the mix is golden, the instrumental never gets boring though it is repetitive, just shows how much beautifully mixed and arranged the drums are, the hats the snare the kick booms but is not looming. Overall, very good. Dope indeed. keep the grind daily bruh.

care to return the love? ~ lofi hiphop beat prod. f a m i c o m [F4F]

these are the beats that I would love to rap on to, only if i can spit but I can't lol, anyways, I really like how subtle and gentle this track is overall. A pleasure indeed to the ears, the mix is golden, the instrumental never gets boring though it is repetitive, just shows how much beautifully mixed and arranged the drums are, the hats the snare the kick booms but is not looming. Overall, very good. Dope indeed. keep the grind daily bruh.

care to return the love? ~ lofi hiphop beat prod. f a m i c o m [F4F]

Thanks man! Feedback has been returned!

Nice sample, snare&kick combinations sounds good, same thing can be told bout the synth, the percussion elements were well explored. Mix could use a little check, think your snare sounds a bit too loud. Chill work, you did well. Could you review this underground beat that i made?

Back