RNB / Hip Hop SZA type beat | 700 by Fifth Element | 100%F4F

Check out my track here and tell me what you think! Drop a like or follow if you're feeling it.

Post a link to your thread and I'll give return the feedback!

It has that slow SZA type style, especially that filtered melody. Think it just needs a vocalist on it. It seems empty as a beat, because there aren't a lot of elements in the song and no vocals, but it follows a song structure well and its mixed very well. I would say that the bass is nice, but the melody of the bass maybe could change. The first note in the bass doesn't fit with the melody imo.

Overall, its a good beat. Sounds like a good beat for an interlude section of an album.

Green by Mango: West Coast type beat. [F4F]

Last edited:
I like the snare. The beat has a overall cool chilly vibe - a lil bit too chilly for my personal taste haha :D
But i'll follow your upcoming stuff :)

Laid back beat, definitely a lot of room for the artist. Good vibe from the Rhodes sound. I dig it.

I think it could use a vocal sample or some sort of melody on top tho. Seems sort of dull. Also, the snare might be a bit loud compared to the kick/percs. Good beat overall though.

This is clean I can hear a rap and r&b artist on this as one user above said the beat is nice but because theres not a lot going on it seems a lil empty but with vocals this would be great. I think to make the beat less empty you could add in another melody and some extra percs or fx to fill in some empty spaces but not too much to take away room for vocals.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-21-savage-type-beat-f4f-546796/#post50092894

Back