Ridin' Clean beat (re-worked) [Feed4Feed]

J.GIN

Followed some of you guys' advice on the mixing of my last beat and uploaded it again.
If you remember the other version and can tell me if it's improved or you just wanna drop feedback then here it is

Drop your links!

hey i like the beat, choice in instruments is pretty nice. i feel like the kicks could have been a lot better, they got lost at times.

Let me be honest here. This beat needs a lot of work. But instead of just bashing you im going to tell u what I like and how I feel you could improve.
Drums - The kick is dope it hits hard and I like it. I believe you could have used another snare on this one or maybe added some reverb to spice it up. The high hats are cool but I feel like they need to be louder.
Instruments - This is where the beat needs the most improvement. I believe better instrument selection could have definitely saved this track. The instruments sound cheap and you need to either invest in a good vst or learn to maximize the stock instruments that you are using by adding reverb, delay, and other effects.
Sequencing - I think the sequencing is good. The song flows from one part to another.
I am by no means an expert at this music shit man. Im just giving you my honest opinion and if I just told u "The beats good" then I would not be doing u a service by giving you my honest critique. I am still learning as well so we are all in it together. Keep grinding and u will get there, just don't give up.

When u have time please return the feedback.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/dark-r-b-type-beat-so-much-pain-f4f-516712/

Back