Rick released "Players Club" on the cloud F4F A$AP

I'm loving the beat, I love that sample I think you flipped it in a way most people wouldn't.
Vocals sound suuper clean. I like the delayed emphasis(doubles) track.

I'm trying to look for something to critisize, can't really find anything.
I guess I would like to hear a more agressive version of the verse. Just to compare even though I kinda like this laid back flow.

Yo this track was pretty dope. I thought the rapping would sound better if it felt more upfront in the mix. They sounded kind of distant, but I think that style of rapping would work better if it sounded more in your face. The classic sax sample definitely meshed well with the beat, and the beat was super well done too. The mix sounded good, and the drum programming was pretty nice too. Good job on this.

@Purple6: Thanks buddy, means a lot glad i can inspire that's what we are all here for. Keep grinding and keep me updated fasho.

@DamnFooJB: I feel you buddy sometimes you just have to drop the heat fasho. As far as mixing for free I personally don't know anyone because I produce and mix all my records. Im sure someone in the "mixing section" of this site will do it for free to build up there portfolio post a thread and see what you catch homie.

@InkOne: Thanks buddy, yea I definitely went with a laid back but dynamic delivery method. I really just let the Sax guide me when to enter the pocket and when not to. I just finished tracking a joint today where my delivery is more aggressive with less space between each bar. Thanks for the listen

@Peter: Thanks for the listen buddy, This is actually part of a project that has an airy ambient feel, most of the compositions are very similar sonically as far as the overall mixes but track to track sonically they are different. Thanks for the listen. Rick

Great work there! The beat is just eerie,the sax on it is just obscure and that makes it awesome the drums are punchy and the pad/backing synth is dope as hell,your delivery on the beat is just great,no cons,Keep it up!

Yo Rarely Here Sumbody Det Rip That Slow Swag, Now Days, You Murdered This Shit Homie. The Mix Is Nice, That Beat Is Sum Serious. We Should Collab Big Homie Get At Us, Already Got Sum Wrote Up For.

That Hook IS CLean, I Like How Yu Flipped The Ice Cube Part In There. The End Sample. You Got A Mixtape Homie, If So Hit Me With A Link On Soundcloud. Independent Support Independent, We Goota Support Each Other To MAke This Move.

Subscribed To Your Soundcloud, Return The Favor Homie, Check Out Sum Of Our Tracks, Like And Repost Wat Yu Feeling.

www.soundcloud.com/sce-i-65. Wats Your Email Big Homie.

Fasho homie checking you out now, appreciate the love I will show the same. On my mobile and its not letting me listen to certain joints for some reason. Im currently working on 2 solo projects getting my debut mixtape(free) out and my Debut EP which will be on ITunes. Im producing everything front to bank then after that i will try and collab more. You are first on my list fasho homie and i agree independent support independent. We can come up together ya dig

Man that sax jus tripped me out bro.. I jus heard rump shaker earlier this week for the first time in a long time.. Anyway I really liiike this beat.. Mixed really well and your vocals cut right thru.. Diggin it homie

haha good look Dredge homie, Yea rump shaker is a classic fasho, The original joint is my personal favorite by Lafayette afro rock band "darkest light" Ice cube also used it in the Friday track. That more so kind of influenced the hook after I was going through some old records.

Thanks buddy, Alot of ambience in this joint in regards to the vocals. I didn't want them in your face which is what everyone else typically does. I'm also stepping outside of the box song structure wise. Rick Ruben set the standard back in the 90's everyone else just pretty much follows along for now.

thanks for your feed on my beat. its really helping me improve and yea man this shit is raw fam but tht sax did get kind boring throughout the beat. but all of your tracks are always mint b. Its kind of hard to come up with feedback sometimes tho being for the fact that I have nothing negative to say about your tracks. All I could say is this shit sounds dope.

@Rozay: Good look on the listen buddy, Your productions are def taking on a life of there on. Keep grinding fasho and I will always look for your work. Rick

@namesi: Thanks buddy means a lot, I have also been following your productions since I returned to FP. Keep grinding fasho buddy they are always great listen and you never disappoint.

Back