Rick released "Players Club" on the cloud F4F A$AP

rickpolo

Whats good FP

Just dropped another joint on the cloud produced, performed and mixed by me. Let me know your thoughts. Drop Links and I will return feedback ASAP. Thanks Rick

This is the dopest track I've heard in a while. I'm a fan already. Sax sample was great, Drum work was exquisite, Lyrics were dope. Super talented

Thanks for the feed buddy, I'm here to return the favor. This is super dope as always bro. I love that sax line living off in the left speaker, really gives it a film noir feel. The drums are sick and really well mixed.

As always the flow is on point. But my only idea is that it feels far away with so much reverb on the vox. That's more my personal taste to have it more up front but it might make the vocals pop more (IMHO) if they were a bit more dry. But hey - every artist will tell you something different :p

Keep bringing the hits!

Cheers!

I love that sax but I feel that it is not really necessary on this beat. + it's been used so many times before, kind takes out originality from the beat.

The vocal could be more forefront, it feels like too much reverb, like I can feel the empty air in the booth you recorded...

the bass is raw grimy and dope. The kick and snare are nice.

This is not bad, but not a repeat for me.

keep the grind up ! check out my latest joint - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-truth-dope-hip-hop-beat-495414/#post49882147

Thanks for the drop Hanzy buddy, and your spot on with the verb. I wanted the spacey feel so its actually a cath verb on an aux track with the low and some of the mid freq cut out. I like tight vocals also but this project im working on has more of an Ambient vibe.

@Tomkiilsjerry: Thanks homie means a lot, I will follow back fasho. About to hit your link now

@DamFoo: Thanks homie, I had your joint opened in my browser had to run a few errands. Just got a chance to listen. Lyrically you got it buddy and I checked a few joints like "Young Cub freestyle" I would def recommend getting your mixes pushed to a higher quality because we are all trying to compete. You could be the best rapper but without high quality work most will just over look your hard work just some advice from another man on the grind. Rick

Flow is definitely unique and i like lyrics also.
Reverb on vocals sounds really cool when yo are high.Spacey just the way i like.

I will take parts from your flow and use for my self. :)

Last edited:
hell yea thats the same thing i was thinking, i wasnt gonna put it out till after it got mixed but all my potnas that had already heard it kept tellin me to drop it so i was like **** it and put it out there but ima re drop it when i do get it mixed, do you know anybody that mix and master ?

hell yea thats the same thing i was thinking, i wasnt gonna put it out till after it got mixed but all my potnas that had already heard it kept tellin me to drop it so i was like **** it and put it out there but ima re drop it when i do get it mixed, do you know anybody that mix and master ?

Its prolly the best to learn that skill for your self.

Back