Reverse-Quiet Ninga Ft. Txrryn F4F

GuessBeatz

Just finished up a new track I did with these talented people. I would love all feedback and opinions on it and as always link me to your music below so that I can return the favor to you as well

Last edited:
That's nice, both rapping and production. Really nice track, good arrangement and selection of instruments. Has that oldschool feel but with contemporary equipment. Nothing bad to say, enjoyed listening to it. Maybe if you'd add an instrument that plays the same thing for the 2nd chorus maybe flesh the idea out, just a thought.

Mycelial Cords - Lost Dreams | Danny Brown x Clipping x Earl Sweatshirt

thanks for the feedback i'm glad you enjoyed the track!

This is a dope beat! The vinyl effect on the sample was really cool and added in a nice element. I didn't really like the chorus, it just seemed out of key but the rest of track was solid. It just seemed a little out of place to have a singer on a track with such trippy sample-based type of sound. I didn't really think the pitches she was hitting really matched the key super well either... Your beat's awesome though, really loving the sound. Nice work man.

This is a dope beat! The vinyl effect on the sample was really cool and added in a nice element. I didn't really like the chorus, it just seemed out of key but the rest of track was solid. It just seemed a little out of place to have a singer on a track with such trippy sample-based type of sound. I didn't really think the pitches she was hitting really matched the key super well either... Your beat's awesome though, really loving the sound. Nice work man.

thanks for the feedback The Funk Junkie. Glad to hear you liked my production on it as well. I can kinda see what you're saying about the singer, but I do think she did a pretty good job considering it's not really the type of beat you'd expect to hear someone like her on.

Beat is tight. Love the electric piano and the sample work. Only I think I would've layered the drums with some more full samples and bring the bass out. Also I agree about the girl on the hook. Overall good job man, keep it up!

Piano Sample Beat

Last edited:
Beat is tight. Love the electric piano and the sample work. Only I think I would've layered the drums with some more full samples and bring the bass out. Also I agree about the girl on the hook. Overall good job man, keep it up!

Piano Sample Beat

I'll definetly keep what you said about the drums in mind for next time that's a pretty good tip

The first rapper reminds me of AZ ahdhdaskds.. The beat is nice man, when the singer comes in bits feel out of tune, not sure if she suits it.. Maybe add harmonies or layers so she sounds less alone in the mix.. The 2nd verse is nice too man. Keep it up. rTF? Peace Lofi IDM Downtempo F4F

The first rapper reminds me of AZ ahdhdaskds.. The beat is nice man, when the singer comes in bits feel out of tune, not sure if she suits it.. Maybe add harmonies or layers so she sounds less alone in the mix.. The 2nd verse is nice too man. Keep it up. rTF? Peace Lofi IDM Downtempo F4F

thanks your opinion means a lot and I'm a big fan of your Success track

Back