Returning all feedback- One

Last edited:
I really like this fam very original! I loved how you switched things up to keep the crowd engaged. Also this is a very good mix! There is alot going on but I can hear every single instrument that's being played. My favorite part is the drums, they sound very crisp and they cut through the mix like a knife through butter. Keep up the good work I definitely want to hear from you! I left a comment and like on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

Last edited:
I really like this fam very original! I loved how you switched things up to keep the crowd engaged. Also this is a very good mix! There is alot going on but I can hear every single instrument that's being played. My favorite part is the drums, they sound very crisp and they cut through the mix like a knife through butter. Keep up the good work I definitely want to hear from you! I left a comment and like on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

Thanks man!

Your beat is smooth and more traditional, so it is amazing for a rapper. Really like all of the different instruments you use in it. The piano and synths work together really well. Drums are solid and hit hard too. Nice job.

You never disappoint ma man! Another dope joint. Amazing ambient. I really like the sound selection those drums are crazy! The melodic part is on point especially that background vocals. Keep up with the good work!

Let me know what you think: The Weeknd Type Beat - Reprise

Back