[Returning All Feedback] Dark Atmospheric High Tempo Trap Instrumental [F4F]

holes

Sc - Zodat
Getting back into posting tracks again, particularly dark instrumentals. This is the first of many. How did I do in terms of mixing and composition?

All Feedback will be returned. Thanks in advance. :)

This some Eestbond x Wondagurl vibe. Melodies are dope af, only thing I would switch up are the drums. The kick needs to be hard, if you use Tracks plugins use the clipper on the kick you will see what I am talking about,also try not to make complex drum patterns, on this beat particularly I would make simple kick pattern and put some 808s with some high slide notes and it would fullfil the beat. Mix is sounds nice, keep grindin fam.

Check our newest beat:
[NEW] SZA Type Beat - Rewind (Prod. by The Thrillz) [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Dope track man! I really like the vibe you had going. I don’t have much to say about the production. I thought the ovo-sounding 808 was real sweet. In regards to the mix I think that crash sound percussion could be placed a little better. It didn’t sit well with me. Either than that great job man!

This is really nice - I like the added glitches you added a lot to the drums. I would make the synths a little louder, with respect to the drums. But, overall, the mix is really clean. Well done!

Feedback om this please The Only One [F4F]

Back