Remedy by Eli - Smooth/Chill Rap[F4F]

eandebeats

Hey guys, what's up? Haven't been on in a minute but I just dropped this new track. Go check it out, let me know what you think, and drop your links below. All feedback will be returned!

YouTube: YouTube

Wow nice beat bro!! good rappin! Overall nice track! I have subscribed to your channel would you pls return the favor!!

The beat is fire for sure. I honestly think the beat makes most of the track. Your rap is pretty good, but I wish the vocals were a bit louder in the mix and a little clearer. It sounds like you have a good flow and put emotion into your voice which is great.

Here is my beat. Here is my beat. Island Beat [Returning all feedback]

not really digging the vocals that much the lyrics are alright just sounds a bit quiet and thin in the mix. The beat is pretty dope. I like the use of filtering also. Nice automation on the reverb. Keep it up dude. Return some feedback? Peace! Adolescent Notes - Outss

Like everyone else has said the vocals do seem a bit thin in the mix. But the beat is dope and the visuals are crisp too. Overall, this is real solid man.

I like your chilled delivery - it works with the chilled vibe of the beat!! There was parts in the first section were your flow was a bit too breath-y, and that affect the flow.

But i think the song needs a hook, it sounds like one long verse. Would have liked a switch up in your flow, too. Not bad though

feedback on this please

Last edited:
Back