Remaking This Beat (Feedback)

Phixeon

So I have been trying to teach my self FL studio and Music Production . Have a Tiny project in mind and I am trying to attempt to remake "Get Back" By Ludacris , I already have something done so I would like some Hints on how to make this Remake sound "better" or more "appealing" ? I know each individual might be different but having someone help me with more experience would be great, so anybody willing to help me out or even point me into the right direction would be nice or also suggest me certain instruments and plugins. thanks in advance (am a beginner)

I know in some parts of the instrumental the keys change but its sorta the same ... Melody ? if that makes sense but I got my file attached, any help would be apprctiated.

Attachments

• TEST REMAKE.mp3
    218.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That synth your using for the main melody, use a horn, other than that its a pretty decent remake, also smooth out that complimentary horn its sounds a tad synthetic and thats a brass beat.

That synth your using for the main melody, use a horn, other than that its a pretty decent remake, also smooth out that complimentary horn its sounds a tad synthetic and thats a brass beat.

I need a little more explenation on the "Smooth out and synthetic sound bit" this is like my first propper remake and music "project" thanks for your help again

Unless its a sample. Pretty much all music composed in a DAW is a bunch of synthesizers that have been tweaked to sound like other instruments. Play with the setting a bit and see if you cant get it to sound like brass.

Back