Released a New Song

Stmsck

My dude Clapper the Rapper and I put out a new track on Spotify, iTunes, etc. you get the point. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Also add this ish to your playlists if you're into it. Thanks!

My dude Clapper the Rapper and I put out a new track on Spotify, iTunes, etc. you get the point. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Very clean mix and master on here. The production and lyrics feel more pop than hip-hop but that's not a bad thing, I like the feel good vibes. The vocals get kind of lost in the scale of the instrumental but the rapper is pretty solid

Check out my latest if you could: ?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

Yeah... being a nerdy hippity-hop fan this just is not for me, it is super-poppy and too "cute" for my tastes. But as far as the quality goes, the singer/rapper stays on beat and is professional for this kind of music whilst the instrumental is also mixed really well - it feels sparkly. It's extremely polished - if your looking to get into producing pop records I think you have a pretty good shot (from what I've heard on the radio).

Back