Relaxing hip hop beat (feed for feed)

thugsy15

Hi there! I recently made a boom bap type of beat. Made a video for it using scenes from an anime movie. Let me know what you guys think. Leave a link to your stuff so I can listen to them. Thank you!

I like it. Great bass and string combination. Everything sounds pretty nicely balanced. It could have more sections with a larger breakdown or something just to change things up. Really nice sounding though.

Here is my beat. F4F - Birds - F4F

Too "in the face", not enough air and space. I feel like I listen to it in record booth whilst being recorded. Strings have too much in about 400hz and are too loud, they stand in the way of guitar totally. Piano can be more far sounding and also a bit quieter.
quieterquiquieterquieterquieterquieterquieter

like this alot man, the instruments all sound dope together, and i have to say you chose the perfect video for it. where is that animation footage from? keep up the good work, really dope experience altogether!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | cloud city | F4F

Sounds pretty chill to me, I'm more the experimental type though so I can't really pinpoint too much on what might could've been changed, except the guitars and string (like everyone else said).

Back