Relaxing/Calm Type of Beat [FEED4FEED]

First of all the sample is great, good job on that lol. And second, the instruments really fit and give a great vibe to the beat. I just love it when the saxophone comes in and everyhting. I can hear J. Cole on this :D I'ma hit that like and follow button to show some love. Check me out too man
MP3 Player SoundClick

First of all the sample is great, good job on that lol. And second, the instruments really fit and give a great vibe to the beat. I just love it when the saxophone comes in and everyhting. I can hear J. Cole on this :D I'ma hit that like and follow button to show some love. Check me out too man
MP3 Player SoundClick
This definitely sounds like something that would come from the OVO camp. The instrumentation was nice, but the real highlight was that thick bass line. It brought so much energy to the track, truly great stuff here. This beat could be something big if it's in the right hands. Much respect, keep it up.

This is a great sounding track. Everything just feels right...the mix, the instrumentation, the way you arranged the samples...I can listen without feeling disturbed or put off by any weird mixing issues or out-of-place instruments... really, great work. Was the hook made from a single sample? Looking forward to your EP...

Yooo this is maaad smooth. Is the piano a sample or your original stuff? I love this.

I'd like YOUR feedback
http://bit.ly/1JOs0KH
Yo man, I'm gonna be honest, this track is dope! From the beginning notes of the beat to the end of the track. Your rapping was on point. The flow was slick, and the lyrics were cconsistent. The chorus also worked well and fit the mood of the song. All in all, this is a great song, I can hear myself ccoming back to this.

This is a great sounding track. Everything just feels right...the mix, the instrumentation, the way you arranged the samples...I can listen without feeling disturbed or put off by any weird mixing issues or out-of-place instruments... really, great work. Was the hook made from a single sample? Looking forward to your EP...
Thanks for the feed! And yes the hook was also made from the same sample as the piano :)

I very much enjoyed your beat. I like how atmospheric it sounds, the melody was great and was accompanied by great drums. Kinda wish it was longer :(

Thank you man, for bringing this amazing and inspiring beat to my world. Almost brings tears to a niggas eyes. ;)
Check out my beat and let me know what you think of it.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/south-side-town-508231/#post49931764

P.S God damn thank you again. Lol.
Damn, I live for this type of feedback. Thank you. I'm very humbled that it impacted you in such a way, those words really mean a lot. This is the type of feedback that keeps me going. Much love.

Arrangement
I really did not feel the intro of the track. My opinion, everything should of been cutoff before 0:32. The transition from 0:32 to the drums sounds good. I love the chill jazz-y saxophone playing for the hook (I believe it's a hook?). In my opinion, the more I listened to the beat, the better it got. The ending was beautiful!

Mixing

The mixing was on point but a few things with the drums could do a little tweaking. The snare/clap is kinda low. The kick needs a little more "punch" to it so it doesn't hide with the bass-line. The hats could be up a little more, too. Basically, the drums need the tweaking.
Other than that, I love how everything else sounded as far as mixing. Everything is panned out perfect. It brings a nice atmosphere all put together.

I love the chill track you produced. A little bit of tweaking with the arrangement and mixing and I think it would of been perfect.

I hope to hear more from you, soon.

Can you leave feedback on my latest post?

Arrangement
I really did not feel the intro of the track. My opinion, everything should of been cutoff before 0:32. The transition from 0:32 to the drums sounds good. I love the chill jazz-y saxophone playing for the hook (I believe it's a hook?). In my opinion, the more I listened to the beat, the better it got. The ending was beautiful!

Mixing

The mixing was on point but a few things with the drums could do a little tweaking. The snare/clap is kinda low. The kick needs a little more "punch" to it so it doesn't hide with the bass-line. The hats could be up a little more, too. Basically, the drums need the tweaking.
Other than that, I love how everything else sounded as far as mixing. Everything is panned out perfect. It brings a nice atmosphere all put together.

I love the chill track you produced. A little bit of tweaking with the arrangement and mixing and I think it would of been perfect.

I hope to hear more from you, soon.

Can you leave feedback on my latest post?
This beat is fire, with a cleaning mix this would boost the vibes fa sure! Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ernalia-prod-donta-black-508487/#post49932712
Thank you both for the feedback, returned some as well ;)

You already know its going to be fire when it has the JayProd stamp on it. Loved this one bro! I think your mixes are getting tighter. I know you like the sample louder then the drums, but I think on this one you hit the perfect balance. I usually would like to hear your drums louder. Here, you nailed it. Continued growth. Much love.

Back