"Reflections" F4F guaranteed.

I like the key loop/melody you have going on. Maybe some deep rich bass to accompany your sound could add some bump to it. The kick in your drums sounds a bit low. Try adding some reverb or delay to your snare or switch the drums at parts to keep it interesting and flowing. Keep it up!

My recent post: new-hip-hop-beat-f4f

Appreciate the feedback. Sorry for getting to you late, but I just listened to that youtube beat. First of all, amazing job bringing in the electronic vibe and morphing it to fit something Ye or Tyler would use. I feel like it repeats itself a lot though. We hear the same sounds for the most part. Try switching things up a bit. Add some different effects, different instruments. Overall, I liked it a lot. Subscribed and left a like. Keep doing your thing.

Appreciate the feedback! Yo. Those "Club Nights" beats were crazy. I really like how you switched up the instruments and used something different, it gave character to the beat. I will say though, I feel like it's a long loop. Switch up the melody here and there, add some effects. Overall amazing work. Keep doing you bro.

Very nice indeed. I'm nowhere near experienced enough to offer constructive criticism, but the piano work is definitely nice.

I really liked the hi hat and snare pattern in this. I feel like one more accent to compliment the keys would really make this pop but overall i'm feeling it bro.

Back