Be Real with me, y'all F4F

LeftFieldBeats

Sup guys made this beat and rapped over it. I'm really not crazy about the beat as whole (not really my style of dark shit) but I want that no sugarcoated criticism. what do you guys think of the rhymes, my voice and the delivery. ive been producing for like 2 years and just started getting on the mic. Feedback for feedback. lmk!

Sup guys made this beat and rapped over it. I'm really not crazy about the beat as whole (not really my style of dark shit) but I want that no sugarcoated criticism. what do you guys think of the rhymes, my voice and the delivery. ive been producing for like 2 years and just started getting on the mic. Feedback for feedback. lmk!

Like you said I wanna help you improve so tbh the vocals are weak, you can definitely get better though. I vibed with the beat, your vocal mix isn't too bad but the delivery is dull. Just listen to a lot of rap and practice

Check out my new track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/post-your-music-itt-feedback-thread-533419/

Main rule of rapping is never force yourself to vibe with a beat.

@SwagProductionz I wish cats understand that what most people think is real rap is tied to NYC localism but rap was never created to remain in any sole geographic location.

Back