Rate My TripHop Playlist on SoundCloud (Looking for lyricist)

Mike McKeon

DJ LowFrequencyDomination
Rate My TripHop Playlist on SoundCloud (Looking for lyricist) 100% F4F

:victory::victory::victory::victory:

I finally got around to picking up my Logitech Z504 Surround-Sound Speakers and Remastered all of the tunes i made in the past year, i haven't made a hell of alot of tunes, because: Real Life, and family and friends, etc.

BUT, Thanks to FP Forums and Image-Line Forums, i have taken all your advice on how to create/compose/arrange/mix/master/ and produce all my own tracks...

Still looking for lyricist/ vocalist, for the tracks i have... tracks can be re-arranged and new tracks can be made, i've been using FL Studio (fruity Loops) since 2000, so if you like mellow TripHop with wild vibes to rap over, keep it clean and fun, and we can be a team that rakes in the fans ;)

Last edited:
Thanks BBB!

Yeah, it's really the creation of the hooks and the mixing and mastering i'm looking for the most comments on... since i am looking for a vocalist, all of the tracks would need to be arranged so as to wrap around the vocals... i can definitely create/ add new hooks, and some of it like the first one: "Dirty Dogg" are simply rap-ish beats strung along copied over and over... i know it's repetitive, but if vocals were to spice things up, after another hook was added and arranged, it would make a lot more sense ;).

Thanks again, and if anyone has a listen and likes, plz feel free to like and/ or follow on my SoundCloud, Thanks!

Listened to the "Ball" from your link... commented on it: Dope! Very nice interplay between the hooks.

I like how your tunes sort of sound like a mashup to transition, and your compositions are getting much better, GJ!

Last edited:
Remastered all Tracks in the Playlist... *Note to ALL Future Producers: Mastering While Drunk Will NOT Produce Good Results* LOL

Updated 12/11/2017 1130AM EST

All of your drums need proper spacing so they can have swing and be able to compliment each other. The mixing could use work especially with eq'ing. In most cases the melody shouldn't over power the drums and that vocal chop is quite out of place imo. Keep training your ear when it comes to mixing and tracking out each instrument. You can only get better. I recently dropped a new track, it'd be dope if you'd check it out. Leave a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

I'm afraid you Telling me what is "wrong" is really a subjective opinion... BTW i don't rate or feeds copies of Professionals Works, Bourbon Boy Beats is actually unique.

Back