RAINY DAY (Instrumental) - BOD

0:15 seconds in:
- The kick is dope, has a nice punch
- The arp/lead should have more reverb in my opinion, it sounds a little bit to dry for my taste

@1:27 I'm personally expecting a change. (I wouldn't be mad if it came earlier already xD)
Introduce a new instrument, change the main melody a bit or maybe mute everything expect the main instrument. Just so you don't sound too repetitive.

As I expected the beat just repeated itself. It's not bad, but with small variations you can most likely get a second "wow"-effect of the listener.

I would love your opinion on my beat:
Epic Rap Beats - No Doubt

@Bohni,

Thanks for the solid feedback! I really appreciate it. It is a bit repetitive. 1:27 would be a nice spot to throw in a change up.

I'm about to drop some feed on your track!

@DamskiDam

Appreciate the feedback! I agree, it is a bit repetitive. I felt good about the mix!

I'm just about to check out your track and drop some feed!

BOD

That arp sounds a bit glassy in my opinion, also dat 808 could be tuned a bit better. Anyway this is only in my vision for this beat, Keep Dem Good Work. Feed returned.

@IceCream Man,

Appreciate you taking the time to return the feed! You're right, the 808 could use a little adjusting.

Last edited:
Yea the 808s on this are clean af. Beat might benefit from a little bit more variation but I could see the consistency really showcasing a rapper's verses. Overall, I'm a fan.

The drums go hard in this track. I like it very much, especially with how you arranged the 808s. However, it could use a little bit of melodic variety. Mixing sound decent, this would be very good to rap over. Very good work in my opinion. Keep it up :).

@ivanw25,

Respect bro, the drums are definitely the centre of attention, that's what I was going for. Appreciate the feed. About to check out your beat.

Back