The Rain (Who can you hear on this beat?) 100% F4F

dellproducer

C.S.O.M. Beats

Please let me know what you guys think about this one. Positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment on the soundcloud profile if you enjoyed this post. Thank you!

Oh man, that sounds dope. I like the progression a lot, sounds really enhance the mood you're going for. However, I feel that the mix emphasizes the mid and high-mid region too much, I'd eq it a bit so only one instrument is heavy in there as it would also make some space for a rapper. Still a pleasure to listen to on its own.

Mac Miller x Action Bronson

Awesome track man. I really like that smooth vibe you're going for. Good transitions, variations, and solid melodies. Dynamics are a little loud the whole time. Try and let the song build and let the quiet parts lead up to the hooks. Also some of the sounds could use some modulation or color to add something to it. With a little more sound design and mixing this track would be tight.

This beat is really nice man smooth too I can hear Rick Ross, Wale & Alicia Keys on this only thing I can say needs adjusting is the mix its not bad its just some instruments overpower overs, overall really great track keep up the good work.

Checkout my youtube.
Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

Damn that sample is crazy. Truthfully the only thing negative I could say would be that it seems like the sample was boosted in the higher frequencies a little too much so i feel like that made it harder to hear other elements. But then again thats what you could have been going for. Regardless i think the beat was dope as hell.

F4F New beats, currensy vibes

heres a beat i would like some feedback on, it would be appreciated!

Rick Ross will kill this easily. Definitely fuk with your production. Nice sounds selection and dope chords. And the hook sounds amazing! The mix is clean and well balanced. Got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: 6LACK Type Beat - Miracles

I love the leads you've got going on bro, maybe make them a little quieter to make room for the rapper. The drums are nice and fit the vibe. Remind a bit of kendricks style, it's a nice west coast mood to it like I said tho, bring down the leads and you should be all good bro. Keep this up as you always do! Mind checking out my stuff? Thinkin' 'Bout You[Official Music Video]{F4F}

Back