Rae Sremmurd/ Mike Will Type Hip hop Beat (F4F)

FLProducer2014

Hey guy's I first started making beats when I was 11 and I posted my first beat here for review in early 2014/late 2013. It was pretty bad and it was so repetitive, But anyways this is my progress from then. It is not the greatest but it is a lot better then when I started. https://soundcloud.com/reb3lbeats/newbeatmarch2015

I will also leave feedback for your beats to so leave the link to your thread!

Inserting a reverb on the bell sound would bring more ambient and more space. I like the sound on 34sec that sound good on RNB songs, great combination

Definitely has that trap vibe to it. I'm personally not a fan of the main bell sound but it works on this beat. 808 work is nice and mix sounds pretty good to me. Keep it up and keep improving. Someone so young making beats like this means you have a bright future ahead of you just keep trying to improve all you can. Nice work! Return feed when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../futuristic-hip-hop-lv-aura-f4f-100-a-497840/

Thanks for the feed I returned feedback.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your feed on my track, friend; I'm here to return the favor!

I didn't hear your first beat, so it's hard to know our progress from then to now but this sounds really good! I think musically you have a lot of good elements and good ideas. For example you have essentially three musical themes and there are generally two playing together in counterpoint - which helps keep the interest. That coupled with the 808 bass line really helps to bring this whole thing to life!

You also did well on programming the drums, especially the hats. Very much in the contemporary style and well programmed.

My constructive criticism would just come down to making the mix punchier and more aggressive. Probably less of the little plucky arp and more of the drums all around. Especially that snare, really make it bite. Clean up any mud in the track with eq (you've done a lot of that already it sounds like). Just more details - but they are all small things that add up to something bigger in the end.

Really good work - I look forward to hearing more from you so keep posting!

Cheers!

Thanks so much for your feed on my track, friend; I'm here to return the favor!

I didn't hear your first beat, so it's hard to know our progress from then to now but this sounds really good! I think musically you have a lot of good elements and good ideas. For example you have essentially three musical themes and there are generally two playing together in counterpoint - which helps keep the interest. That coupled with the 808 bass line really helps to bring this whole thing to life!

You also did well on programming the drums, especially the hats. Very much in the contemporary style and well programmed.

My constructive criticism would just come down to making the mix punchier and more aggressive. Probably less of the little plucky arp and more of the drums all around. Especially that snare, really make it bite. Clean up any mud in the track with eq (you've done a lot of that already it sounds like). Just more details - but they are all small things that add up to something bigger in the end.

Really good work - I look forward to hearing more from you so keep posting!

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words, also if anyone wanted to hear the first beat I posted here this is the link https://soundcloud.com/reb3lbeats/reb3l-deep-rap-beat

Thanks for leaving feedback!

I agree this is very original . Composition and arrangement are on point . I feel you should dig for better brass sound but that pretty much it . Mix dosnt sound bad but can be improve a little . For someone who is starting out that's very good . Keep it up fam .

Hey it sounds good man. The drums sound nice and tight. I would probably add an effect or something to get a smoother sound out of your bell but that's just what I would do. I would also add something to the low end to give it a little extra punch after the drops. But overall the track sounds good and you have some good ideas. Keep it up! And thanks for your feedback earlier.

I like the drums on here. Not really a trap fan so I don't know a whole lot about this style. I think the bell sounds generic. I would maybe switch that out with something else. Keep grinding.

Back