Radium is a FAKE!! Concept i built Produdced by Radium Without Permission:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radium has given up after i told him my lawyers will be contacted on Monday Morning:

70uhrk.jpg

HE Blocked ME and Trashed ME... Don't Believe The Hype... Else You Been an All Day Sucka!

Huh... not sure how I feel about this one. The melody is pretty similar but it's not perfectly identical, sounds pretty different, and the end result and overall beat is pretty far apart from yours. How did you find this then? Did you just check out his SC after he commented on your track?

Yeah the melody sounds similar but why do you want to contact your lawyers? The beat is not even sold to anybody and it's a not a famous song in the Billboard do you know what I mean? Just sell your beat and let him sell his beat too. The melody are pretty similar but the two beats are really different ;)

Some similarities but no way is that a straight beat jack imo.. Beat jacking is usually much more obvious. Both tracks sound similar to some horrorcore tracks like for example this one :

Last edited:
I don't hear any similarity. He has different notes, and different timbre.

lol The Radium beat isn't bad tho...

Last edited:
Ah, No. Both minor keys and 12-tone music approaches have been around a long time and are not copyrightable.

We don't need needless controversy up in here.

GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back