Quiet Ninga- Trust Issues F4F

GuessBeatz

Whats good everyone?

This is a beat I made that a rapper wanted to hop on and I would love some feedback and opinions on it let me know what you guys think. Once you're done giving it a listen link me to your music so I can return the feedback

Last edited:
Aight man, first of all, yes them drums def need to knock more.. I feel the melody is too far in front of the mix.. And the Vocs need to cut thru more.. Eq'ing this can fix it.. Good structure, nice flow, but the mix needs some work.. Overall this has great potential.. Check me when you get time

New Summertime Jam... OHMS X gHost prod. Heartbeatz

I like the beat no doubt and it fits the rapper really well. Like everyone else mentioned I wish the drums were a tiny bit louder but at the same time it kind of adds to the relaxing factor in the track. Either way I like the song man. Nice work.

I like the beat no doubt and it fits the rapper really well. Like everyone else mentioned I wish the drums were a tiny bit louder but at the same time it kind of adds to the relaxing factor in the track. Either way I like the song man. Nice work.

Thanks for the feedback man. I'm def gonna work on my drums a bit more going forward so they have more presence in the song since I've been getting a lot of comments about them

this is lit! the rapper fit the beat nicely and the mix sounds good! I agree that the kick could be a bit fatter but I think the rest of the drums sound nice. It fits the lowkey vibe of the track, except for the kick which is a bit too weak for my taste. dope shit nonetheless!

here is my shit

Beat is dope as hell man. The structure is great too.. nothing is too repetitive. The rapper picked the perfect beat for his voice and flow... but like everyone else said... lol. When mixing just bring the kick and bass out a little more. The melody is great, but it doesn't have to be the center of attention. Good job overall tho.

Check me out
[FREE] Playboi Carti Type Beat | Flexin' (Prod. by Trakstar) F4F!!
thanks for the feedback man I will keep all of that in mind for next time

this is lit! the rapper fit the beat nicely and the mix sounds good! I agree that the kick could be a bit fatter but I think the rest of the drums sound nice. It fits the lowkey vibe of the track, except for the kick which is a bit too weak for my taste. dope shit nonetheless!

here is my shit
I'm glad you fucked with the overall vibe of the track. i'm def gonna make the kik stand out more next time

Back