Quick trap banger False Idol Feed 4 Feed

Sounds good, real smooth. but I would take some reverb outta the clap and bring it out to the front some more

1:02 part is my favorite part in this track. Like this transition at end. This part is too short.

I like the melody you have in the beginning and the low synth. I like the creativity with the high hats, but they sound more like shakers than hi hats, and sharp hi hats would sound better imo. I feel like the rest of the sounds and their patterns are kind of abstract.. not really emotionally charging or exciting, just off the beaten path. The first melody is more enticing, but the rest dont really draw me in, theyre just kind of there.

Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/check-out-my-new-beat-remix-contest-501695/

Yea they are shakers I use the hats and shakers for different parts just what I do. Like I said I gave my self 2 hours to get it all done.thanks for the feedback

appreciate the feedback from everyone all of it was returned. prob gonna work on this some more but this is what i could do in 2 hours with out using any presets on my synths. i never finish beats so im doing this 30 beats in 30days to work on that

Last edited:
This beat is pretty smooth, I favor the melodies over everything in the track. Drums compliment the beat for the most part so not much to say there, alot going on but hey it works!

Back