The Quest - F4F (Returning all feedback)

song has really cool drum movement, and a whole lot of energy in the hook part. the sounds are definitely unique, and it has alot of spirit and character. This next bit is my personal taste, so take it with a grain of salt, but the synth leading up to the hook, and a little bit of the hook itself have a kind of cheesy sound, almost like a motivational teen disney song or something, but like i said, that's definitely my subjective view haha. The drums are objectively great for sure, and the mix is undeniably clean. Overall this is really good man, keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

song has really cool drum movement, and a whole lot of energy in the hook part. the sounds are definitely unique, and it has alot of spirit and character. This next bit is my personal taste, so take it with a grain of salt, but the synth leading up to the hook, and a little bit of the hook itself have a kind of cheesy sound, almost like a motivational teen disney song or something, but like i said, that's definitely my subjective view haha. The drums are objectively great for sure, and the mix is undeniably clean. Overall this is really good man, keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Checking you out now.

This is interesting as fuck man. Super edgy. Personally I'd throw some variation in the bass notes for the chorus instead of straight 4/4 or whatever, however you'd explain that. Hope that made sense. lol. But still very interesting man. Would love to hear vocals over it.

Original beat, taken acapella.
YouTube

This is interesting as fuck man. Super edgy. Personally I'd throw some variation in the bass notes for the chorus instead of straight 4/4 or whatever, however you'd explain that. Hope that made sense. lol. But still very interesting man. Would love to hear vocals over it.

Original beat, taken acapella.
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback.

The beat is super catchy with those 808s. The vocal honestly goes over it perfectly. I love the part where the female vocals and the guy singing are at the same time. Super cool sound. The only thing I could say is maybe have the snares come through the mix slightly better.

Back