Put an acapella on my beat, how it sounds guys? [F4F100%]

CatpacK

Id love to get some critisim on the beat guys, also the whole song itself!!

Last edited:
The beats dope I like it, nice drums and the mixing on the beat sounds calm but the mix on the vocals could be tweaked they vox could be a just a lil louder but the lyrics are dope and kept me interested thats all I got to say great work man.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

The beats dope I like it, nice drums and the mixing on the beat sounds calm but the mix on the vocals could be tweaked they vox could be a just a lil louder but the lyrics are dope and kept me interested thats all I got to say great work man.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

Gude,

this beat is actually fire and the acapella fits really well! Really vibin with this, can't say anything negative bout it.

If you got a minute, check my latest beat: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...en-prod-mr-nrage-feed4feed-544572/?highlight=

Thank you guys! The volume tip really helped me, thank you! Returned the favour!

The beat is dope. I especially love the bass.

I think the beat needs more going on in the high end. Everything seems to sit in the low end. Try and get that synth occupying a different space instead of competing with everything else. Really good work the acapella fits well on your beat, nicely done.

My links is here, thanks
Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)

I'm gonna have to agree with Hailcesar and Mr.Nrage, the vocals could be bumped up with some mixing / effects. Other than that, the beat is solid. Nice work on the 808 glide, sounds real clean with the kick. Overall, great mix.

Back