Purple (Oldschool Hip Hop Instrumental) // F4F

manyou

Hey Guys,

i just finished another oldschool Hiphop beat.
Let me know what you think about the track, mixing, arrangement etc.

Leave me a link to return the favour.

Thanks in Advance.

Peace.

I have heard this sample used many times, but I think you did a good job with it. The drums need to be harder hitting and they need some variation within the track. Other than that, good flip homie. Loving the work bro. Keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Good sample chops and this beat def knocks with those drums you chose. I'd bring the drums in a little earlier than 30 seconds for an instrumental and keep them where they're at if there is a vocalist over top. Maybe add in some variety as well to the chops melody, but I like the strings you add in for the chorus. Solid beat that an emcee would tell a story on!

I felt like it could've been brightened up a bit overall but, otherwise I like the overall vibe of the track and the arrangement sounds good to me. No real complaints other than that. Thanks for commenting on my track. :)

Such a relaxing beat, I can definitely vibe to it. Drums are mixed well and the sample is dope.
Mixing up the drum pattern at 1:50 then going back to the initial pattern at 2:20 would give it some spice!!

Back