Psychosis [F4F]

Very deep Bro, Remember War is Difficult When You Don't Know Your Enemy... also very morbid, not my style.

Also the mixing on the vocals are scratchy and too low at times, no offense, your other tunes have better vocal mixing.

Last edited:
Overall cool vibe, I could definitely see this somewhere, but I can't place where unfortunately. Mixing is cool, beat is pretty laid back. Nice work overall.

I like the dark gritty effects on the vocals, but I do think they are slightly overdone. I agree that you should turn the vocals up a little bit. I like the beat and your dark melodies. Pretty good sad song. I like it overall.

It's dope bro. Your voice took me a minute to get used to but it's very unique, I like it. The vocal effects stand out as being a bit overdone here and there (like others mentioned), that makes it a bit hard to understand the lyrics sometimes.

The beat goes real hard as well, nice choice.

really like the beat man, think your vocal could be mixed a bit better but other than i dig it for sure man.

This is definitely this generations sound of music, real emotional & catchy. I felt the vocals were drowned out a bit by the beat, reminds me of Lupes Sttreets On Fire. keep it up!

This shit is fire bro. That vocal reminds me of some downtempo trip-hop shit i used to listen to. The beat is dope too, no complains here. Solid work

I like the choice in the beat you used, and i can see what youre going for in this, but i agree with the others where they say that the vocals couldve been mixed abit better, there are parts where the instrumental drowns it out

overall nice vibe, dark, i like it

Beat is AMAZING!!! On to the vocal. The effect is TOO much. Tone it down a bit and this would be a solid track bro. The EQ for the vocal is kinda low at certain points too. Needs better mixing.

Still a good song with Huge potential.

Return FeedBack HERE

Good lyrics. That was real heavy shit that came from the heart man.

Thought was beat good too. I agree with general consensus that the vocal mix needs some work. Also the whole time I was wishing you'd do something crazy with the hi-hats...I think could take the beat to the next level.

Back