progressive new track [F4F]

im not really to familiar with progressive music, but the instruments in this track are really dope sounding like the pipe organ section of it the mix to this sounds great...having trouble picturing an artist on this but as a track overall this was done very nicely, think maybe a little more percussion in the parts when it turns up can really make this aggressive...i like this alot actually good job

definietley interesting and fresh compared to the other stuff ive heard on here, something about the mix sound a little flat though. love how much it changes up, but i think the filters at times are a little much. Are you primarily using samples or vst's?

heres my latest beat, give it a listen and swing some feedback shmoke by PSYLAS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Feeling when those drums hit. Overall, I don't know if I enjoy ALL of the sounds you used, but this is well done none the less. I've never been a huge fan of that eerie organ sound, not sure why. Your drums were programmed nice, a cool melody starts part way through. I don't know who I could hear rapping on this, but if that's not the intention, that's cool too. Definitely got something unique here.

I'd appreciate some feedback on mine when you get a second. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/thin-lines-sub-sub-537549/#post50056353

i already heard this on soundcloud haha i really like this. im really starting to appreciate progression in tracks more and more and im trying to make mine more progressive as well, slowly but surely haha. i really like the intro to your track, fitting and calming, not too long either. the main melody could change up a little more, the first verse sounds a little similar to the intro. the progression of the song and how its structured is great though, great work as always.
check out the tape i just dropped when you can DARK trap beat tape!! F4F thanks!

sound choice has to be better.. and make sure you have an idea where you're tyring to go with the beat.. im not sure if you're new but this is a lttle all over the place.. wheres the hook ? wheres the verse go? feel me? but anyway checkout my new joint i produced https://www.futureproducers.com/for...drop-feed-f4f-drop-links-537594/#post50056521

the point is precisely that the track isn't separated in modules, it's a piece that changes and new ideas come up as i'm making it. I got tired of making beats that are verse, chorus, bridge, verse...

Back