Producer. Rapper. New music video - will return all feedback.

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com
Been a while since I posted, but here's a new music video for my song 'Find My Way', from my new project 'Departures' - available on all major digital music services.

That's me in the video, and I produced this one aswell. It's my first full music video so would love to know what you think. YouTube gave me a choice of three absolutely terrible thumbnails so I decided this one was best!

I will of course return all feedback, please drop your links.

Real cool beat. I don't listen to many british rappers so it is nice to hear a different accent. Your flow is pretty solid, nice lyrics. I do think the delivery could just be a bit more powerful/confident. Just needs a bit more energy. Dope sound overall though.

Gude,

this is actually really nice, i like your energy on this. The hook got that old school feel to it. It keeps reminding me of "the message" by grandmaster flash (not in a negative way). Beat is also nice and drives the whole thing pretty well. Diggin' this, keep it up man!

I like your flow on this track a lot, the lyrics were good, I really felt the message of the song which made the song way better in my opinion because most rap nowadays lack that. Also it went really well with the beat as well. Dope stuff man!

Back