Probably The Last Beat I Make (Feedback Always Returned)

Dang bro. That intro is amazing! Why is this the last beat you're making? You got a great ear for melodies bro!

Back on the track! The sine pad you are using is a bit overplayed. Personally, I would use it less frequently in the song. I would also add in a different pad to layer with the track during the hook portions to give a better distinction. Other than that, you did a great job with everything bro!

Here's my thread. Please let me know what you think.

Last beat? Hell no bro this shit is fire lol. For real...this could be a hit...could hear fetty wap or big Sean on it...very melodic and catchy...only thing I was a little iffy on was that lead that comes in twice in the track...I don't think u even need that...maybe just add some sfx or something to change it up but I don't think u need anymore melodic elements cause what u have is really strong...def keep it up man seriously..

Thank you both, and the reason it is my last beat is that I have very severe tinnitus and struggle to produce without making it much worse. I decided to stop producing at least for now.

Back