PRKR - Change Me (prod. Gotham) BANGER ALERT - F4F Guaranteed

Straight fire, you both killed it! I like your style and flow you definetly got serious potential. Also I checked your other tracks and found more dope tracks, I Heard and Want You are my favorite. Keep up with the good work your earned my follow.

Let me know what you think: PARTYNEXTDOOR Type Beat - Faded

the vocals sound like Anderson paak's style a bit.. maybe the vocals are a bit too loud.. The flow in the verses are dope.. I like the skippyness.. the beat is dope.. I like the reverse effects and slight vocal samples.. Rtf? peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Damn! This track slaps gotham! Love the production and you definitely found yourself a queality artist! I followed and liked the track. Please check out my track and please leave a sub/like! All support is highly appreciated god bless!

Thanks for the feedback. This song is on fire!! lol So dope and I think PRKR might be the next one. I can hear his talents. The beat is one point and the artist killed it. The only thing I would feel like it could be improved is mastering. It didn't really give or express 100% of the beat, Snare didn't really hit that hard like it suppose to, and the backward sample sound could use some pan and delay effect like that. Small details. Hope you could get some idea from my feedback.

Back