Post your music itt (feedback thread)

I think you should out more passion into your voice when you do the vocals it seems like the autotune is carrying most of the melody rather than the actual voice. I feel like the autotune should just accent the melody. The beat is dope very ethereal sounding. Mixed quite nicely. Keep it up. Drop this with some trippy ass visuals would be dope.

I think you should out more passion into your voice when you do the vocals it seems like the autotune is carrying most of the melody rather than the actual voice. I feel like the autotune should just accent the melody. The beat is dope very ethereal sounding. Mixed quite nicely. Keep it up. Drop this with some trippy ass visuals would be dope.

thanks for the critique man, ethereal is exactly what I was going for

Last edited:
I like the drums on the track. Not a fan of the synth work. The drum patters are super dope. The vocals are not bad. Sounds like your going for some Travis Scott type stuff. Needs to practice for the rapping and vocal practice

the beat was cool. but i didn't like the snare roll or vocals. also don't really like the kick. overall beat by itself coulda been cool imho

I like the synths in the instrumental i think they were mixed really well and give off an eerie vibe

personally i would change the kick to something with less of a high end click and the snare to something a bit more tight and "trappy"

the autotune was a little bit too much, but at the same time it adds to the eerie feel of the song. so i think if it were reduced a little, then your vocals would be a lot better imo

overall good track, easy to see what you were going for

could you check out my track? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-chilled-alternative-hip-hop-beat-f4f-533606/

I really like the vibes! The beat is solid but the vocals kinda bothered me. I like auto tune, i just feel like you need to know where you're going with the melodies for it to sound good. Auto tune doesn't make the melody for you. Keep at it!

I like the synths in the instrumental i think they were mixed really well and give off an eerie vibe

personally i would change the kick to something with less of a high end click and the snare to something a bit more tight and "trappy"

the autotune was a little bit too much, but at the same time it adds to the eerie feel of the song. so i think if it were reduced a little, then your vocals would be a lot better imo

overall good track, easy to see what you were going for

Appreciate the critique, helpful feedback. Glad you understood the vibe I was going for. Left feed in your thread

The track got that strange feeling I like but I dont liked synths, not my sound, circus like, you know.
Bass going hard, arrangement is cool. Personally, I would try to lower the notes of those synths.

Bass is nice man!! I like the synths also. The rhythm and melody play well together, but the melody is kinda hard to follow at certain points. Lyrics seem pretty nice, but I don't know much about lyrics to give you any criticism on them.

The melodic content of this is real nice, hypnotic from the outset and the little additions and clever drum punctuation keep it from getting tiresome.

The drums are great, and its nice to hear some work that isn't necessarily "by the book" - (and by this i mean not boom bap). In my opinion though, these could be developed more... perhaps some layered white noise with your hi-hats or a bit more of a bass tail on your kick to add a little more weight to your work. Perhaps its what you're aiming for (which if it is, ignore me 100%) but the drums seem quite thin and this would be my only criticism.

If anyone gets a chance I just uploaded this:

https://soundcloud.com/quantizeproductions/bit-of-wobble

Any feedback appreciated!

Back