Post your music itt (feedback thread)

mustafaonthebeat

Whatup, post your tracks below and let's spread some constructive criticism to help each other out.

I just dropped my second track, produced/mixed/mastered by me. Hit me with some honest opinions to help a young legend improve. All feedback will be returned

Last edited:
https://soundcloud.com/john-fiorenza/alguem-abencoou-isso-its-true

AS far as your song, I like the instrumental but I would have done the vocals differently. I think there is too much autotune, in my opinion, I personally would have just been more subtle with it, but if thats what you were going for then hey its whatever you like. I do genuinely like the instrumental though! check out my beat above! just made it like 5 minutes ago lol

@mustafaonthebeat ->That is a DOPE beat, love the kick, and really full and thick in the entire spectrum of the bottom end in the mix, luvin that that beat!!! The flow is not bad either.

https://soundcloud.com/john-fiorenza/alguem-abencoou-isso-its-true

AS far as your song, I like the instrumental but I would have done the vocals differently. I think there is too much autotune, in my opinion, I personally would have just been more subtle with it, but if thats what you were going for then hey its whatever you like. I do genuinely like the instrumental though! check out my beat above! just made it like 5 minutes ago lol

appreciate it man, I can't listen right at the moment I'll let you know what I think of yours tonight

hey man, the beat was dope and your lyrics were A1, but your voice with the autotune kinda messed up the flow of the song. Also try and speak closer to the mic when you do your ad-libs, but other than that it was really good g.

check oout my newest song
soundcloud.com/odosilicone/rosie

I think your vocal is too loud compared to the beat. We have to hear the beat and it's not the case when you rap on it. The drum pattern is really cool, very trappy and the 808s are knocking hard. The vocoder part in the end of your track is nice too. Keep up the good work. ;)

Check my last beat:

Thank you, good point about the mix it's difficult to balance the instrumental with the vocals during the verse. I'll get back to your track tonight

I actually didn't mind the autotune it didn't through anything off for me. The beat was hard and we'll mixed especially the bass. Overall really good shit man.

Here's mine when you get the chance:

Thank you bro I'm glad you enjoyed it! I will get back in your thread later tonight

Last edited:
I do genuinely like the instrumental though! check out my beat above! just made it like 5 minutes ago lol

Your link didn't work so I just listened to 56 on your soundcloud. Those hihats sound nice, the 808 is decent and the scratching/chopping effects keep it interesting. I would extend the hold on the 808 and work on compressing the low end overall to make the beat slap harder

Getting back to the rest of you guys soon

Last edited:
Everything is great except the vocals, the volume and auto-tune make it really hard to concentrate and actually listen to it. Other than that, I really like it. The drums are wild and hitting hard, and that ending part was really nice. Suited it well.

Thanks for the feed bro, you're right the mix on the verses is wack I'm gonna re-mix it and upload soon.
I can't tell how long you've been producing for but you have a good idea of how to arrange a beat, especially "aggressive angels". Mixing should be your next focus, most of your tracks lack low end frequencies which makes them feel a bit empty.

The beat is cool, but the autotune is really disturbing.
The drums are great, hard hitting.

Check mine :

Thanks for the listen. Those vocals are french? The delivery from both artists is smooth, fits the mellow vibe. I would remix the kicks to make them hit hard, can't hear them

Its a crazy track.
This snare rolls are dope.
Like the panning on the hats.
I think the mix needs some work.
I would set the 808 to mono and in the
middle of the mix. For me a bit to much autotune.
Anyway the song is really interesting and its getting not
boring. Great switch ups.
Keep it up!

Back