Post Malone x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [SUPER FIRE] **F4F**

Diggin the spacey atmosphere on here and that bass is big as hell -- really nice work man. Only thing I would say I wasn't fully feeling, but it's more of a personal preference, is the kick sounds a bit too aggressive to me for how smooth the rest of the elements in the beat are. It's like a relaxing space beat but the kick is super intense and aggressive; beat is still solid as hell, the kick's energy just clashed a little too much for me to fully vibe out

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Nice I'm feeling the atmosphere created on this beat the drum pattern is sick but I think the kick hits way too hard, like in this genre of music the drums need to slap but the kick on this need to be a lil less aggressive, also the mix sounds very centred some sounds/instruments can be panned hard left or right to create a wider stereo field but overall dope beat bro.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Diggin the spacey atmosphere on here and that bass is big as hell -- really nice work man. Only thing I would say I wasn't fully feeling, but it's more of a personal preference, is the kick sounds a bit too aggressive to me for how smooth the rest of the elements in the beat are. It's like a relaxing space beat but the kick is super intense and aggressive; beat is still solid as hell, the kick's energy just clashed a little too much for me to fully vibe out

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

thanks for your honest feedback bro!! haha IDK why but for me i always love when the kick is hard as hell and the 808 is too [on ANY beat :) ] - but thats just me lol - ill consider lowering the kick and bass depending on the beat next time tho

I'll check your thread now and leave u some feedback !!

Nice I'm feeling the atmosphere created on this beat the drum pattern is sick but I think the kick hits way too hard, like in this genre of music the drums need to slap but the kick on this need to be a lil less aggressive, also the mix sounds very centred some sounds/instruments can be panned hard left or right to create a wider stereo field but overall dope beat bro.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Thanks bro - appreciate that feedback, actually i've been playing around with panning lately and will definitely pay more attention to it on my next track - thanks again!

just checked out your most recent beat - i like it bro, the build up for the beat to drop was nice!! - my only suggestion (this might just be me) is actually harder kicks :) otherwise keep up the good work bro

First of - I'm not an expert myself but this is my opinion.

Melody as I think about it is more about the rhythm than anything.

Right now your melody hits on the beat everytime in an easy recognizable pattern. 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, then it repeats it over and over again. The fact that it's predictable means it gets boring quite fast. not all the time, but most of the time.

However, if you don't know what's lacking it's impossible to implement it, but try to get cognisant of this aspect.

watch some tutorials on it and expand your knowledge on the subject. gl, man!

Back