Post Malone Type Beat [F4F]

This could be a dope song. I always like to hear this type of 808 in a beat. The arrangement is good but IMO the intro took a tiny bit long for the drums to drop. Also, I think that you should focus on getting your mixes to sound as dope as possible because the beat is already dope. A crazy mix would take it to the next level.

For feedback: (F4F) Slvr

Last edited:
really cool. i like that sound that's panned to the right during the chorus. bass is also awesome, and the percussion's got a nice rhythm

This could be a dope song. I always like to hear this type of 808 in a beat. The arrangement is good but IMO the intro took a tiny bit long for the drums to drop. Also, I think that you should focus on getting your mixes to sound as dope as possible because the beat is already dope. A crazy mix would take it to the next level.

For feedback: (F4F) Slvr

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I need to get my mixes down better

The use of strings and atmospheric percussion is so enjoyable. I like how differentiated this mix is because the contrast from that to the trap beat sounds amazing! What are you doing to fill the space? I think you do it very well and it's very clean at the same time! I'm not sure what it is about this song that makes it something I want to chill out to compared to other pieces. The intermittent pauses are so awesome. I also like how you panned the short triplet synth melody to the right.

Misty "Futuristic?" trap -->F-4-F<--

Last edited:
The use of strings and atmospheric percussion is so enjoyable. I like how differentiated this mix is because the contrast from that to the trap beat sounds amazing! What are you doing to fill the space? I think you do it very well and it's very clean at the same time! I'm not sure what it is about this song that makes it something I want to chill out to compared to other pieces. The intermittent pauses are so awesome. I also like how you panned the short triplet synth melody to the right.

Misty "Futuristic?" trap -->F-4-F<--

Thanks for the great feedback man! I used a few string layers to fill up the spaces and filtered them for certain parts. The pauses are something I do with a lot of my tunes to make more impact on the drops. And I use panning so everything can get the space they deserve.

Back